- Not every meeting with the school ends in agreement. This article provides information about what parents can do when they disagree with decisions made by the school.
- When parents disagree with a school’s recommendation, they may need more information and time to organize ideas and priorities to prepare for a meeting. Read on for ideas about how to find common ground and resolve conflicts.
- Read PAVE’s companion article, Get Ready for Your Meeting with a Handout for the Team.
- Support for Washington State parents is available from PAVE and the Three O’s: OSPI, OEO, OCR. Read on to know what the O’s can do for you and for links to information from these important agencies.
- Read on to learn more about these dispute resolution options: Facilitated IEP, Mediation, Resolution Meeting, Due Process and Citizen Complaint.
Read the full article here.